The material on this site is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
Re-using Crown copyright material
You may re-use the text information on this website provided you identify the source and state that it is Crown copyright You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format, but you must:
- re-use the information accurately
- acknowledge the source of the information
- not re-use the information in a deliberately misleading way
- not re-use the information for promotion or advertising purposes
- not imply endorsement by nidirect, another government department or other public sector organisation
- not mimic the style and appearance of the original information, for example by replicating the look of nidirect
For any other proposed use of the material, you should apply for a Click- Use Licence from the Office of Public Sector Information (OPSI).
Information Policy Division
Office of Public Sector Information
- fax: 016 0372 3000
- email: OPSI Licensing
The permission to reproduce Crown protected material does not extend to any material on this site for which the copyright is identified as being held by a third party. For authorisation to reproduce such material, you must contact the copyright holder.
For more information on Crown copyright policy and licensing arrangements, see the guidance on the OPSI website.
Copying our logos or images or any other third party logos or images from this website is not permitted without approval from the relevant copyright owner.
For permission to use the nidirect logo, contact the nidirect team as follows:
Central Editorial Team
Clare House (2nd floor)
303 Airport Road West
You should explain how and why you want to use our logos, and include your name, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
Some of the images on this site have been kindly provided by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board.